17 Nov 2017
Research article | 17 Nov 2017
Impact of snow deposition on major and trace element concentrations and elementary fluxes in surface waters of the Western Siberian Lowland across a 1700 km latitudinal gradient
Vladimir P. Shevchenko et al.
Total article views: 1,912 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,842 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,823 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,375 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,358 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 465 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Biogeochemistry of dissolved carbon, major, and trace elements during spring flood periods on the O b R iver S. Vorobyev et al. 10.1002/hyp.13424
- Trace elements composition of surface snow in the polar zone of northwestern Siberia: the impact of urban and industrial emissions R. Pozhitkov et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-8179-4
- Concentrations of Major and Trace Elements within the Snowpack of Tyumen, Russia D. Moskovchenko et al. 10.3390/min11070709
- Weak impact of landscape parameters and rock lithology on Mg isotope composition of the Yenisey River and its tributaries V. Mavromatis et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119547
- Carbon, nutrient and metal controls on phytoplankton concentration and biodiversity in thermokarst lakes of latitudinal gradient from isolated to continuous permafrost O. Pokrovsky et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151250
- Spatial and Seasonal Variations of C, Nutrient, and Metal Concentration in Thermokarst Lakes of Western Siberia Across a Permafrost Gradient R. Manasypov et al. 10.3390/w12061830
- Spatial and temporal variations in mire surface water chemistry as a function of geology, atmospheric circulation and zonal features in the south-eastern part of Western Siberia Y. Kharanzhevskaya et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139343
- A revised pan-Arctic permafrost soil Hg pool based on Western Siberian peat Hg and carbon observations A. Lim et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3083-2020
- Landscape, Soil, Lithology, Climate and Permafrost Control on Dissolved Carbon, Major and Trace Elements in the Ob River, Western Siberia I. Kolesnichenko et al. 10.3390/w13223189
- Biogeochemistry of macrophytes, sediments and porewaters in thermokarst lakes of permafrost peatlands, western Siberia R. Manasypov et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144201
- Permafrost thaw and climate warming may decrease the CO2, carbon, and metal concentration in peat soil waters of the Western Siberia Lowland T. Raudina et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.04.059
- Dissolved Metal (Fe, Mn, Zn, Ni, Cu, Co, Cd, Pb) and Metalloid (As, Sb) in Snow Water across a 2800 km Latitudinal Profile of Western Siberia: Impact of Local Pollution and Global Transfer I. Krickov et al. 10.3390/w14010094
- Controls on spatial and temporal variability in streamflow and hydrochemistry in a glacierized catchment M. Engel et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2041-2019
- Insoluble Particles in the Snowpack of the Ob River Basin (Western Siberia) a 2800 km Submeridional Profile V. Shevchenko et al. 10.3390/atmos11111184
- The Multiscale Monitoring of Peatland Ecosystem Carbon Cycling in the Middle Taiga Zone of Western Siberia: The Mukhrino Bog Case Study E. Dyukarev et al. 10.3390/land10080824
- Distribution of trace and major elements in subarctic ecosystem soils: Sources and influence of vegetation Y. Agnan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.178
- Size-fractionation of trace elements in dusty snow from open pit bitumen mines and upgraders: collection, handling, preparation and analysis of samples from the Athabasca bituminous sands region of Alberta, Canada M. Javed et al. 10.1039/D1EA00034A
- Enhanced particulate Hg export at the permafrost boundary, western Siberia A. Lim et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113083
- Accumulation of Chemical Elements in the Biochemical Food Chain of the Northern Norilsk Plateau Y. Ermolov et al. 10.1134/S0016702920040035
- Effects of permafrost degradation on thermokarst lake hydrochemistry in the Qinghai‐Tibet Plateau, China Z. Gao et al. 10.1002/hyp.13987
- Microtopography Controls of Carbon and Related Elements Distribution in the West Siberian Frozen Bogs . Loiko et al. 10.3390/geosciences9070291
- The Content and Sources of Potentially Toxic Elements in the Road Dust of Surgut (Russia) D. Moskovchenko et al. 10.3390/atmos13010030
- Dissolved organic carbon and major and trace elements in peat porewater of sporadic, discontinuous, and continuous permafrost zones of western Siberia T. Raudina et al. 10.5194/bg-14-3561-2017
- Microelements in the Late Pleistocene ice wedges of Seyakha yedoma, east of Yamal Peninsula Y. Vasil'chuk et al. 10.7256/2453-8922.2021.2.35910
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022