Articles | Volume 21, issue 11
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Assessment of integrated watershed health based on the natural environment, hydrology, water quality, and aquatic ecology
Total article views: 3,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,256 with geography defined and 167 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,332 with geography defined and 142 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 949 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 924 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mitigating environmental risks: Modeling the interaction of water quality parameters and land use cover M. Mirzaei et al. 10.1016/j.landusepol.2018.12.014
- Application of the Hidden Markov Bayesian Classifier and Propagation Concept for Probabilistic Assessment of Meteorological and Hydrological Droughts in South Korea M. Sattar et al. 10.3390/atmos11091000
- Joint effects of habitat indexes and physic-chemical factors for freshwater basin of semi-arid area on plankton integrity – A case study of the Wei River Basin, China X. Wan et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.106909
- Spatial Assessment of Water-Use Vulnerability under Future Climate and Socioeconomic Scenarios within a River Basin H. Kim et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001235
- Using co‐occurrence network topology in assessing ecological stress in benthic macroinvertebrate communities A. Simons et al. 10.1002/ece3.5751
- Lake ecosystem health assessment using a novel hybrid decision-making framework in the Nam Co, Qinghai-Tibet Plateau Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152087
- Restoring Riparian Ecosystems During the UN-Decade on Ecosystem Restoration: A Global Perspective M. Mohan et al. 10.1007/s44177-022-00009-1
- Evaluation of Watershed Scale Aquatic Ecosystem Health by SWAT Modeling and Random Forest Technique S. Woo et al. 10.3390/su11123397
- A Review on Sustainability of Watershed Management in Indonesia B. Narendra et al. 10.3390/su131911125
- Water intake meets the Water from inside the human body – physiological, cultural, and health perspectives - Synthetic and Systematic literature review C. MUNTEANU et al. 10.12680/balneo.2021.439
- A relict habitat became an isolated habitat in the Luoshan Nature Reserve from 1977 to 2017: Natural or man‐made disaster? C. Ma et al. 10.1111/1477-8947.12184
- Freshwater lake ecosystem health assessment and its response to pollution stresses based on planktonic index of biotic integrity H. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-06655-0
- Evaluation of watershed carrying capacity for watershed management (a case study on Bodri watershed, Central Java, Indonesia) I. Sriyana et al. 10.1051/matecconf/201819505003
- Evaluation of Land-Use Changes Impact on Watershed Health Using Probabilistic Approaches J. Lee et al. 10.3390/w13172348
- Assessment of Water Availability and Scarcity Based on Hydrologic Components in an Irrigated Agricultural Watershed Using SWAT S. Ahn & Z. Sheng 10.1111/1752-1688.12888
- A novel comprehensive model of set pair analysis with extenics for river health evaluation and prediction of semi-arid basin - A case study of Wei River Basin, China X. Wan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145845
- Watershed Health Changes based on Vegetated Land Cover in the Upper Citarum Watershed, West Java, Province, Indonesia K. Marko et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/940/1/012045
- How much artificial surface storage is acceptable in a river basin and where should it be located: A review N. Eriyagama et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103294
Latest update: 26 Mar 2023