Impact of ENSO regimes on developing- and decaying-phase precipitation during rainy season in China
Qing Cao et al.
Total article views: 2,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,298 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,267 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,221 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,209 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,077 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,058 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Multi-Scale Temporal Variability of Extreme Precipitation in the Source Region of the Yellow River P. Jiang et al. 10.3390/w11010092
- Impacts of various types of El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) and ENSO Modoki on the rainy season over the Huaihe River basin Q. Cao et al. 10.1002/joc.6002
- Variation characteristics of rainfall erosivity in Guizhou Province and the correlation with the El Niño Southern Oscillation D. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.150
- Analysis of surface chlorophyll a associated with sea surface temperature and surface wind in the South China Sea H. Huynh et al. 10.1007/s10236-019-01308-9
- Climate Variability and Floods—A global Review . Kundzewicz et al. 10.3390/w11071399
- An alternative approach for quantitatively estimating climate variability over China under the effects of ENSO events P. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104897
- Climate variability and floods in China - A review Z. Kundzewicz et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103434
- Multi-Space Seasonal Precipitation Prediction Model Applied to the Source Region of the Yangtze River, China Y. Du et al. 10.3390/w11122440
- South–north heterogeneity of the effect of volcanic eruptions on dryness/wetness in Central and Eastern China Y. Zheng et al. 10.1002/joc.7050
- Variation of reference evapotranspiration and its teleconnection with multiple large‐scale climate oscillations in the Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Xu et al. 10.1002/joc.5977
- Effect of circulation variation associated with East Asian jet on spring rainfall over North China and Yangtze-Huaihe River Valley S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105611
- Regional variabilities of rainfall and convective parameters during the summer monsoon period: their linkage with El Niño Southern Oscillation P. Hrudya et al. 10.1007/s00703-021-00802-4
- Identifying El Niño–Southern Oscillation influences on rainfall with classification models: implications for water resource management of Sri Lanka T. De Silva M. & G. Hornberger 10.5194/hess-23-1905-2019
- The 10–20 d Low-Frequency Oscillation Characteristics of Summer Precipitation in Eastern China in the Decaying Year of CP ENSO C. Cai et al. 10.3390/atmos10100616
- Contrasting El Niño impacts on East Asian summer monsoon precipitation between its developing and decaying stages N. Wen & Y. Hao 10.1002/joc.6964
- On the Predictability of Daily Rainfall during Rainy Season over the Huaihe River Basin Q. Cao et al. 10.3390/w11050916
Latest update: 30 Jul 2021