26 Oct 2017
Research article | 26 Oct 2017
Transfer of environmental signals from the surface to the underground at Ascunsă Cave, Romania
Virgil Drăguşin et al.
Total article views: 2,343 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,238 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,211 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,425 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 789 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 786 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydrological system in Quaternary clastic deposits, Mehedinţi County, Romania: isotope composition, chemistry and radiocarbon dating A. Bojar et al. 10.1144/SP507-2020-168
- Speleothem Records from the Eastern Part of Europe and Turkey—Discussion on Stable Oxygen and Carbon Isotopes Z. Kern et al. 10.3390/quat2030031
- Understanding the linkage between regional climatology and cave geochemical parameters to calibrate speleothem proxies in Madagascar N. Voarintsoa et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147181
- Stable isotopes in cave ice suggest summer temperatures in east-central Europe are linked to Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation variability C. Bădăluţă et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2445-2020
- Applicability of selected stable isotopes to study the hydrodynamics and contaminant transport within mining areas in Romania and Finland D. Papp et al. 10.1144/SP507-2020-87
- Impact of climate change on the transition of Neanderthals to modern humans in Europe M. Staubwasser et al. 10.1073/pnas.1808647115
- Impacts of cave ventilation on drip water δ13CDIC and its paleoclimate implication Y. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.03.050
- Atmospheric blocking induced by the strengthened Siberian High led to drying in west Asia during the 4.2 ka BP event – a hypothesis A. Perşoiu et al. 10.5194/cp-15-781-2019
- Stable H and O isotope-based investigation of moisture sources and their role in river and groundwater recharge in the NE Carpathian Mountains, East-Central Europe C. Bădăluță et al. 10.1080/10256016.2019.1588895
- Contrasting bacterial communities and their assembly processes in karst soils under different land use X. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142263
- A continuous stable isotope record of last interglacial age from the Bulgarian Cave Orlova Chuka J. Pawlak et al. 10.1515/geochr-2015-0107
- Kinetic processes and stable isotopes in cave dripwaters as indicators of winter severity V. Ersek et al. 10.1002/hyp.13231
- The influence of the Carpathian Mountains on the variability of stable isotopes in precipitation and the relationship with large-scale atmospheric circulation V. Nagavciuc et al. 10.1144/SP507-2020-69
- Farmed calcite δ13C at Ascunsă cave, Romania, and its relation with CO2 V. Drăgușin et al. 10.4000/quaternaire.13792
Latest update: 26 May 2022