Analysis of streamflow response to land use and land cover changes using satellite data and hydrological modelling: case study of Dinder and Rahad tributaries of the Blue Nile (Ethiopia–Sudan)
Total article views: 3,707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,591 with geography defined and 116 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,478 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,389 with geography defined and 89 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,229 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,202 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development and evaluation of flood forecasting models for forecast-based financing using a novel model suitability matrix J. Hagen et al. 10.1016/j.pdisas.2020.100076
- Spatiotemporal variability in stable isotopes of the Ganga River and factors affecting their distributions S. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105360
- Rainfall and streamflow trends of Thuchila River, Southern Malawi F. Chauluka et al. 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.06.228
- Daily flow simulation in Thailand Part I: Testing a distributed hydrological model with seamless parameter maps based on global data C. Wannasin et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100794
- Trend and variability of hydrometeorological variables of Tikur Wuha watershed in Ethiopia A. Ketema & D. Siddaramaiah 10.1007/s12517-020-5139-9
- Performance evaluation of satellite-based rainfall products on hydrological modeling for a transboundary catchment in northwest Africa E. Guermazi et al. 10.1007/s00704-019-02928-3
- Detection of land use/land cover changes in a watershed: A case study of the Murredu watershed in Telangana state, India P. Raja Shekar & A. Mathew 10.1016/j.wsee.2022.12.003
- Attributing the hydrological impact of different land use types and their long-term dynamics through combining parsimonious hydrological modelling, alteration analysis and PLSR analysis T. Gebremicael et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.085
- Satellite-based rainfall estimates evaluation using a parsimonious hydrological model in the complex climate and topography of the Nile River Catchments T. Gebremicael et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105939
- Stream flow dynamics under current and future land cover conditions in Atsela Watershed, Northern Ethiopia H. Gebretekle et al. 10.1007/s11600-021-00691-6
- Assessing the impacts of human interventions and climate change on fluvial flooding using CMIP6 data and GIS-based hydrologic and hydraulic models P. Mahato et al. 10.1080/10106049.2022.2060311
- Spatio-temporal changes and their relationship in water resources and agricultural disasters across China X. Gu et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1587170
- Modelling the Inundation and Morphology of the Seasonally Flooded Mayas Wetlands in the Dinder National Park-Sudan K. Hassaballah et al. 10.1007/s40710-020-00444-5
- Spatiotemporal Analysis of Water Resources in the Haridwar Region of Uttarakhand, India S. Pathak et al. 10.3390/su12208449
- Availability of global and national scale land cover products and their accuracy in mountainous areas of Ethiopia: a review B. Hailu et al. 10.1117/1.JRS.12.041502
- Analysis of combined and isolated effects of land-use and land-cover changes and climate change on the upper Blue Nile River basin's streamflow D. Mekonnen et al. 10.5194/hess-22-6187-2018
- Impacts of land use land cover change and climate change on river hydro-morphology- a review of research studies in tropical regions N. Kayitesi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128702
- Nested hydrological modeling for flood prediction using CMIP6 inputs around Lake Tana, Ethiopia A. Alaminie et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101343
- Understanding the accuracy of modelled changes in freshwater provision over time A. Gosal et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155042
- Land use/land cover change impact on streamflow using Arc-SWAT model, in case of Fetam watershed, Abbay Basin, Ethiopia Y. Mekonnen & T. Manderso 10.1007/s13201-023-01914-5
- Assessment and prediction of land-use/land-cover change around Blue Nile and White Nile due to flood hazards in Khartoum, Sudan, based on geospatial analysis H. Abd El-Hamid et al. 10.1080/19475705.2021.1923577
- Estimating water balance components and their uncertainty bounds in highly groundwater-dependent and data-scarce area: An example for the Upper Citarum basin S. Rusli et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100911
- Analysis of the Future Land Use Land Cover Changes in the Gaborone Dam Catchment Using CA-Markov Model: Implications on Water Resources B. Matlhodi et al. 10.3390/rs13132427
- Daily flow simulation in Thailand Part II: Unraveling effects of reservoir operation C. Wannasin et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100792
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023