07 Sep 2017
Research article | 07 Sep 2017
Spatio-temporal patterns of the effects of precipitation variability and land use/cover changes on long-term changes in sediment yield in the Loess Plateau, China
Guangyao Gao et al.
Total article views: 2,714 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,609 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,583 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,716 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 875 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 867 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Formulating an Elasticity Approach to Quantify the Effects of Climate Variability and Ecological Restoration on Sediment Discharge Change in the Loess Plateau, China J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019WR025840
- Pattern of Turbidity Change in the Middle Reaches of the Yarlung Zangbo River, Southern Tibetan Plateau, from 2007 to 2017 M. Shen et al. 10.3390/rs13020182
- Spatio-temporal critical source area patterns of runoff pollution from agricultural practices in the Colombian Andes N. Uribe et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2020.105810
- Dominant mechanism for annual maximum flood and sediment events generation in the Yellow River basin Q. Ran et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.104376
- Multiscale temporal variability of flow-sediment relationships during the 1950s–2014 in the Loess Plateau, China G. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.06.044
- Response of sediments and phosphorus to catchment characteristics and human activities under different rainfall patterns with Bayesian Networks G. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124695
- Partitioning climate and human contributions to changes in mean annual streamflow based on the Budyko complementary relationship in the Loess Plateau, China F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.386
- Temporal Stability of Vegetation Cover across the Loess Plateau Based on GIMMS during 1982–2013 C. Zhang et al. 10.3390/s21010315
- Effect of Check Dam on Sediment Load Under Vegetation Restoration in the Hekou-Longmen Region of the Yellow River Z. Zhang et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.823604
- Vegetation restoration and agricultural management to mitigate nitrogen pollution in the surface waters of the Dan River, China W. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-13905-7
- Streamflow and Sediment Declines in a Loess Hill and Gully Landform Basin Due to Climate Variability and Anthropogenic Activities Q. Chang et al. 10.3390/w11112352
- Changes in streamflow and sediment for a planned large reservoir in the middle Yellow River B. Li et al. 10.1002/ldr.3274
- Temporal and spatial variations in water discharge and sediment load on the Loess Plateau, China: A high-density study H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.246
- Can the Grain-for-Green Program Really Ensure a Low Sediment Load on the Chinese Loess Plateau? P. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2019.07.014
- Assessing response of sediment load variation to climate change and human activities with six different approaches G. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.05.154
- Changes in maximum daily runoff depth and suspended sediment yield on the Loess Plateau, China H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124611
- Prediction of Sediment Yield in the Middle Reaches of the Yellow River Basin Under Extreme Precipitation S. Dang et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.542686
- Quantifying the contributions of climate variation, land use change, and engineering measures for dramatic reduction in streamflow and sediment in a typical loess watershed, China P. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2019.105611
- Climatic and anthropogenic impacts on water and sediment generation in the middle reach of the Jinsha River Basin P. Zhang et al. 10.1002/rra.3572
- Understanding hydro-ecological surprises for riverine ecosystem management R. Patil et al. 10.1016/j.cosust.2018.05.021
- Understanding the hydropower exploitation’s hydrological impacts through a len of change in flow-sediment relationship: A case study in the Han River Basin, China C. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2019.01.011
- Investigation of the relationship between precipitation extremes and sediment discharge production under extensive land cover change in the Chinese Loess Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107176
- Prediction of long-term inter-seasonal variations of streamflow and sediment load by state-space model in the Loess Plateau of China G. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126534
Latest update: 30 Jun 2022