10 Aug 2017
Research article | 10 Aug 2017
Area-averaged evapotranspiration over a heterogeneous land surface: aggregation of multi-point EC flux measurements with a high-resolution land-cover map and footprint analysis
Feinan Xu et al.
Total article views: 2,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,063 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,044 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,525 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,508 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 538 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 536 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Upscaling Evapotranspiration from a Single-Site to Satellite Pixel Scale X. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13204072
- Aggregation of area-averaged evapotranspiration over the Ejina Oasis based on a flux matrix and footprint analysis F. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.05.011
- Energy Exchange and Evapotranspiration over the Ejina Oasis Riparian Forest Ecosystem with Different Land-Cover Types W. Wang et al. 10.3390/w13233424
- Sensible heat flux assessment in a complex coastal-mountain urban area in the metropolitan area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil R. Sampaio et al. 10.1007/s00703-021-00812-2
- Quantifying spatio-temporal variations of evapotranspiration over a heterogeneous terrain in the Arid regions of Northwestern China. D. Jiao et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1868604
- Representativeness of Eddy-Covariance flux footprints for areas surrounding AmeriFlux sites H. Chu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108350
- The Heihe Integrated Observatory Network: A Basin-Scale Land Surface Processes Observatory in China S. Liu et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.04.0072
- Closure and partitioning of the energy balance in a preserved area of a Brazilian seasonally dry tropical forest S. Campos et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.03.018
- Surface-Energy-Balance Closure over Land: A Review M. Mauder et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00529-6
- A modified MOD16 algorithm to estimate evapotranspiration over alpine meadow on the Tibetan Plateau, China Y. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.03.054
- Progress in water and energy flux studies in Asia: A review focused on eddy covariance measurements . Minseok KANG & . Sungsik CHO 10.2480/agrmet.D-20-00036
- Intercomparison of Six Upscaling Evapotranspiration Methods: From Site to the Satellite Pixel X. Li et al. 10.1029/2018JD028422
- Comparison of Sensible Heat Fluxes Measured by a Large Aperture Scintillometer and Eddy Covariance System over a Heterogeneous Farmland in East China X. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos8060101
Latest update: 21 May 2022