29 Jun 2017
Research article | 29 Jun 2017
Electrical resistivity dynamics beneath a fractured sedimentary bedrock riverbed in response to temperature and groundwater–surface water exchange
Colby M. Steelman et al.
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,415 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,399 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,947 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 452 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of methods for measuring groundwater–surface water exchange in braided rivers K. Coluccio & L. Morgan 10.5194/hess-23-4397-2019
- Electrical resistivity monitoring of river–groundwater interactions in a Chalk river and neighbouring riparian zone P. McLachlan et al. 10.1002/nsg.12114
- Hydrologic interpretation of seasonally dynamic ambient temperature profiles in sealed bedrock boreholes D. Capes et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.10.005
- Integrating a GIS-Based Multi-Influence Factors Model with Hydro-Geophysical Exploration for Groundwater Potential and Hydrogeological Assessment: A Case Study in the Karak Watershed, Northern Pakistan U. Khan et al. 10.3390/w13091255
- The influence of angled survey lines on 2D ERT surveys using the Wenner (α) array with implications for groundwater exploration in Karoo rocks U. Mukhwathi & F. Fourie 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2020.103875
- Integrated MASW and ERT Imaging for Geological Definition of an Unconfined Alluvial Aquifer Sustaining a Coastal Groundwater-Dependent Ecosystem in Southwest Portugal M. Paz et al. 10.3390/app10175905
- Bedrock architecture, soil texture, and hyporheic zone characterization combining electrical resistivity and induced polarization imaging D. Rucker et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2021.104306
- Application of the 2D electromagnetic tomography in delineating groundwater zones in pre-Santonian fractured sedimentary rocks in Abakaliki area, southern Benue Trough, Nigeria N. Onwa & I. Obasi 10.1007/s12517-022-09443-2
- Usefulness of Compiled Geophysical Prospecting Surveys in Groundwater Research in the Metropolitan District of Quito in Northern Ecuador L. Peñafiel et al. 10.3390/app112311144
- Modeling Flash Floods and Induced Recharge into Alluvial Aquifers Using Multi-Temporal Remote Sensing and Electrical Resistivity Imaging O. El-Saadawy et al. 10.3390/su122310204
- Determination of borehole locations and saline-water intrusion for groundwater in Central Anatolia Region, Turkey using electrical tomography (ERT) method N. Alpaslan 10.1007/s12665-021-10117-7
- Application of the resistivity method in characterizing fractured aquifer in sedimentary rocks in Abakaliki area, southern Benue Trough, Nigeria I. Obasi et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-09303-w
- How Do Fractures Influence Hyporheic Exchange in Sedimentary Rock Riverbeds? R. Chow et al. 10.1029/2020WR028476
- Freeze-Thaw Cycle Effect on Sputtering Rate of Water-Saturated Yellow Sandstone under Impact Loading Y. Hu et al. 10.1155/2019/2549603
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022