Hydrology of inland tropical lowlands: the Kapuas and Mahakam wetlands
Total article views: 3,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,317 with geography defined and 231 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,015 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,791 with geography defined and 224 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 526 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Survey for threatened plants in riparian fragmented forests: A case study on three Vatica (Dipterocarpaceae) species in Kapuas Hulu, West Kalimantan E. Primananda et al. 10.1016/j.jnc.2023.126367
- Prerequisites for Accurate Monitoring of River Discharge Based on Fixed‐Location Velocity Measurements K. Kästner et al. 10.1002/2017WR020990
- Trend of rainfall over Indonesian major lakes from tropical rainfall measuring mission data . Hidayat 10.1088/1755-1315/303/1/012019
- What is the rate of groundwater level decline on peatlands in South Sumatera during the 2019 extreme dry season? M. Irfan et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1816/1/012008
- Flow and Suspended Sediment Division at Two Highly Asymmetric Bifurcations in a River Delta: Implications for Channel Stability K. Kästner & A. Hoitink 10.1029/2018JF004994
- The oldest extant tropical peatland in the world: a major carbon reservoir for at least 47 000 years M. Ruwaimana et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb853
- Quantification of Riverbank Macroplastic Contamination in The Lower Citarum River H. Hidayat et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/950/1/012010
- A New Remote Sensing Method to Estimate River to Ocean DOC Flux in Peatland Dominated Sarawak Coastal Regions, Borneo S. ChunHock et al. 10.3390/rs12203380
- ET-WB: water-balance-based estimations of terrestrial evaporation over global land and major global basins J. Xiong et al. 10.5194/essd-15-4571-2023
- Biogeochemistry of sedimentary phosphorus species in the world’s longest river on an Island, the Kapuas River (West Kalimantan, Indonesia) S. You et al. 10.1080/02757540.2022.2117309
- Study of groundwater level and its correlation to soil moisture on peatlands in South Sumatra M. Irfan et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1568/1/012028
- Analysis of Floodplain Dynamics in the Atrato River Colombia Using SAR Interferometry S. Palomino-Ángel et al. 10.3390/w11050875
- Near-daily discharge estimation in high latitudes from Sentinel-1 and 2: A case study for the Icelandic Þjórsá river J. Brombacher et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111684
- Monitoring and analysis of lowland river discharge A. (Ton) Hoitink et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20184006045
- Is there a correlation between rainfall and soil moisture on peatlands in South Sumatra? M. Irfan et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1572/1/012040
- Determination of soil moisture reduction rate on peatlands in South Sumatera due to the 2019 extreme dry season M. Irfan et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/713/1/012025
- A Review of Earth Observation-Based Drought Studies in Southeast Asia T. Ha et al. 10.3390/rs14153763
- Monitoring of an Indonesian Tropical Wetland by Machine Learning-Based Data Fusion of Passive and Active Microwave Sensors H. Mizuochi et al. 10.3390/rs10081235
- Diversity of fish caught using gill nets in Lake Sentarum, West Kalimantan – Indonesia G. Haryani et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/535/1/012037
- The dynamics of rainfall and temperature on peatland in South Sumatra during the 2019 extreme dry season M. Irfan et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1940/1/012030
- Site suitability-based spatial-weighted multicriteria analysis for nuclear power plants in Indonesia H. Susiati et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e09088
- Anatomy of simultaneous flood peaks at a lowland confluence T. Geertsema et al. 10.5194/hess-22-5599-2018
- Use of stable isotopes to understand run‐off generation processes in the Red River Delta D. Trinh et al. 10.1002/hyp.11296
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Nov 2023