Reconstructing long-term gully dynamics in Mediterranean agricultural areas
Antonio Hayas et al.
Total article views: 1,615 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jun 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jun 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of the magnitude and response times for sediment yield reductions following the rehabilitation of gullied landscapes R. Bartley et al. 10.1002/esp.4963
- GIS-based gully erosion susceptibility mapping: a comparison among three data-driven models and AHP knowledge-based technique A. Arabameri et al. 10.1007/s12665-018-7808-5
- Multitemporal Analysis of Gully Erosion in Olive Groves by Means of Digital Elevation Models Obtained with Aerial Photogrammetric and LiDAR Data T. Fernández et al. 10.3390/ijgi9040260
- Predicting gully width and widening rates from upstream contribution area and rainfall: A case study in SW Spain A. Hayas et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2019.05.017
- Analysis of long-term gully dynamics in different agro-ecology settings M. Yibeltal et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.04.013
- Land Use and Land Cover Changes (LULCC), a Key to Understand Soil Erosion Intensities in the Maritsa Basin E. Ozsahin et al. 10.3390/w10030335
- Mapping and spatial-temporal assessment of gully density in the Middle Volga region, Russia V. Golosov et al. 10.1002/esp.4435
- Rainfall and Vegetation Effects on Temporal Variation of Topographic Thresholds for Gully Initiation in Mediterranean Cropland and Olive Groves A. Hayas et al. 10.1002/ldr.2805
- An interrogation of research on the influence of rainfall on gully erosion R. Anderson et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105482
- Predicting gully densities at sub‐continental scales: a case study for the Horn of Africa M. Vanmaercke et al. 10.1002/esp.4999
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021