Validation of a new SAFRAN-based gridded precipitation product for Spain and comparisons to Spain02 and ERA-Interim
Pere Quintana-Seguí et al.
Total article views: 2,332 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,251 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,218 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,815 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 403 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Iberia01: a new gridded dataset of daily precipitation and temperatures over Iberia S. Herrera et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1947-2019
- Assessing impacts of future potential climate change scenarios on aquifer recharge in continental Spain D. Pulido-Velazquez et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.10.077
- A nonparametric statistical technique for combining global precipitation datasets: development and hydrological evaluation over the Iberian Peninsula M. Bhuiyan et al. 10.5194/hess-22-1371-2018
- Multi-component ensembles of future meteorological and natural snow conditions for 1500 m altitude in the Chartreuse mountain range, Northern French Alps D. Verfaillie et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1249-2018
- Long-term sustainability of large water resource systems under climate change: A cascade modeling approach D. Haro-Monteagudo et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124546
- Performance of the State-Of-The-Art Gridded Precipitation Products over Mountainous Terrain: A Regional Study over Austria E. Sharifi et al. 10.3390/rs11172018
- Evaluation of drought representation and propagation in regional climate model simulations across Spain A. Barella-Ortiz & P. Quintana-Seguí 10.5194/hess-23-5111-2019
- The SAFRAN daily gridded precipitation product in Tunisia (1979–2015) Y. Tramblay et al. 10.1002/joc.6181
- Using the Turnover Time Index to Identify Potential Strategic Groundwater Resources to Manage Droughts within Continental Spain D. Pulido-Velazquez et al. 10.3390/w12113281
- Comparison of meteorological and satellite-based drought indices as yield predictors of Spanish cereals D. García-León et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2018.10.030
- Recent trends reveal decreasing intensity of daily precipitation in Spain R. Serrano-Notivoli et al. 10.1002/joc.5562
- Considering lacustrine erosion records and the De Ploey erosion model in an examination of mountain catchment erosion susceptibility and precipitation reconstruction D. Allen et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.104278
- High-Resolution SMAP-Derived Root-Zone Soil Moisture Using an Exponential Filter Model Calibrated per Land Cover Type V. Stefan et al. 10.3390/rs13061112
- The method ADAMONT v1.0 for statistical adjustment of climate projections applicable to energy balance land surface models D. Verfaillie et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-4257-2017
- FYRE Climate: a high-resolution reanalysis of daily precipitation and temperature in France from 1871 to 2012 A. Devers et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1857-2021
- An Integrated Statistical Method to Generate Potential Future Climate Scenarios to Analyse Droughts A. Collados-Lara et al. 10.3390/w10091224
- The Utility of Land-Surface Model Simulations to Provide Drought Information in a Water Management Context Using Global and Local Forcing Datasets P. Quintana-Seguí et al. 10.1007/s11269-018-2160-9
- Influence of reservoir management on Guadiana streamflow regime N. Canuto et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2019.100628
- Strong links between plant traits and microbial activities but different abiotic drivers in mountain grasslands S. Weil et al. 10.1111/jbi.14235
- Assessment of precipitation error propagation in multi-model global water resource reanalysis M. Ehsan Bhuiyan et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1973-2019
- Uncertainty in gridded precipitation products: Influence of station density, interpolation method and grid resolution S. Herrera et al. 10.1002/joc.5878
- Spatio-temporal variability of daily precipitation concentration in Spain based on a high-resolution gridded data set R. Serrano-Notivoli et al. 10.1002/joc.5387
- Exploiting High-Resolution Remote Sensing Soil Moisture to Estimate Irrigation Water Amounts over a Mediterranean Region J. Dari et al. 10.3390/rs12162593
- A framework for high‐resolution meteorological surface reanalysis through offline data assimilation in an ensemble of downscaled reconstructions A. Devers et al. 10.1002/qj.3663
- Changes in flood damage with global warming on the eastern coast of Spain M. Cortès et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-2855-2019
- Evaluation of uncertainties in mean and extreme precipitation under climate change for northwestern Mediterranean watersheds from high-resolution Med and Euro-CORDEX ensembles A. Colmet-Daage et al. 10.5194/hess-22-673-2018
- Spatio-temporal trends in fire weather in the French Alps S. Dupire et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.04.027
- Performance evaluation of ERA5 precipitation estimates across Iran A. Malayeri et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-09079-8
Latest update: 18 Jan 2022