02 Mar 2017
Research article | 02 Mar 2017
On the coupled unsaturated–saturated flow process induced by vertical, horizontal, and slant wells in unconfined aquifers
Xiuyu Liang et al.
Total article views: 1,973 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,973 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,914 with geography defined and 59 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,516 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 398 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Review: Horizontal, directionally drilled and radial collector wells G. Houben et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02425-w
- Regulation of drainage canals on the groundwater level in a typical coastal wetlands Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.10.035
- Effects of Unsaturated Flow on Hydraulic Head Response to Earth Tides–An Analytical Model X. Liang et al. 10.1029/2021WR030337
- Analysis of three-dimensional unsaturated–saturated flow induced by localized recharge in unconfined aquifers C. Chang et al. 10.5194/hess-22-3951-2018
- Base flow recession from unsaturated-saturated porous media considering lateral unsaturated discharge and aquifer compressibility X. Liang et al. 10.1002/2017WR020938
- Analysis of Unconfined Flow Induced by Constant Rate Pumping Based on the Lagging Theory Y. Lin et al. 10.1029/2018WR023893
- Aquifer Recharge Using a Vadose Zone Infiltration Well X. Liang et al. 10.1029/2018WR023409
- Theory of transient confined-unconfined flow in a confined aquifer considering delayed responses of water table L. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127644
- Three-dimensional response to a partially penetration well pumping in a general anisotropic three-layer aquifer system Q. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124850
- Semi-analytical solution of flow to a well in an unconfined-fractured aquifer system separated by an aquitard M. Sedghi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.03.012
- A general analytical model for head response to oscillatory pumping in unconfined aquifers: effects of delayed gravity drainage and initial condition C. Huang et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1323-2019
- An analytical model for flow induced by a constant-head pumping in a leaky unconfined aquifer system with considering unsaturated flow Y. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2017.05.018
- Production analysis of multifractured horizontal wells with composite models: Influence of complex heterogeneity S. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124542
- Influence of time-dependent ground surface flux on aquifer recharge with a vadose zone injection well C. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124739
- Infiltration coefficient, percolation rate and depth-dependent specific yields estimated from 1.5 years of absolute gravity observations near a recharge lake in Pingtung, Taiwan K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127089
- Flow to a partially penetrating well with variable discharge in an anisotropic two-layer aquifer system Q. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124027
- On the vertical circulation wells in a leaky-confined aquifer C. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127676
- Non-pumping reactive wells filled with mixing nano and micro zero-valent iron for nitrate removal from groundwater: Vertical, horizontal, and slanted wells S. Hosseini et al. 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2018.02.006
Latest update: 30 Nov 2022