Articles | Volume 21, issue 2
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Systematic shifts in Budyko relationships caused by groundwater storage changes
Total article views: 3,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,046 with geography defined and 137 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,533 with geography defined and 123 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 513 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Linking parametric and water-balance models of the Budyko and Turc spaces E. Daly et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.103435
- Assessment of the ParFlow–CLM CONUS 1.0 integrated hydrologic model: evaluation of hyper-resolution water balance components across the contiguous United States M. O'Neill et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7223-2021
- Reconstructing the past climate at Gale crater, Mars, from hydrological modeling of late-stage lakes D. Horvath & J. Andrews-Hanna 10.1002/2017GL074654
- Insights on expected streamflow response to land-cover restoration P. James Dennedy-Frank & S. Gorelick 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125121
- A hydrological simulation dataset of the Upper Colorado River Basin from 1983 to 2019 H. Tran et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01123-w
- Assessing crop virtual water content under non-standard growing conditions using Budyko framework E. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2017.08.009
- Soil Nitrogen Dynamics in a Managed Temperate Grassland Under Changed Climatic Conditions M. Giraud et al. 10.3390/w13070931
- A Global Assessment of Runoff Sensitivity to Changes in Precipitation, Potential Evaporation, and Other Factors W. Berghuijs et al. 10.1002/2017WR021593
- Efficient numerical incorporation of water management operations in integrated hydrosystem models: Application to tile drainage and reservoir operating systems H. Hwang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.03.098
- Quantifying the space – time variability of water balance components in an agricultural basin using a process-based hydrologic model and the Budyko framework H. Qiu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.04.147
- Many Commonly Used Rainfall‐Runoff Models Lack Long, Slow Dynamics: Implications for Runoff Projections K. Fowler et al. 10.1029/2019WR025286
- Streamflow partitioning using the Budyko framework in a northern glaciated watershed under drought to deluge conditions P. Todhunter et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125569
- A Scalable Earth Observations‐Based Decision Support System for Hydropower Planning in Africa A. Koppa et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12914
- Evapotranspiration depletes groundwater under warming over the contiguous United States L. Condon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-14688-0
- Budyko‐Based Long‐Term Water and Energy Balance Closure in Global Watersheds From Earth Observations A. Koppa et al. 10.1029/2020WR028658
- New perspective about application of extended Budyko formula in arid irrigation district with shallow groundwater H. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124496
- RETRACTED ARTICLE: Global analysis of streamflow response to forest management J. Evaristo & J. McDonnell 10.1038/s41586-019-1306-0
- Budyko framework; towards non-steady state conditions A. Mianabadi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125089
- Applying the eco-hydrological equilibrium hypothesis to model root distribution in water-limited forests A. Cabon et al. 10.1002/eco.2015
- Modeling the surface water and groundwater budgets of the US using MODFLOW-OWHM M. Alattar et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2020.103682
- Assessing the effects of climate change and human activities on runoff variations from a seasonal perspective Z. Li et al. 10.1007/s00477-020-01785-1
- Quantifying the Relative Contribution of the Climate Change and Human Activity on Runoff in the Choshui River Alluvial Fan, Taiwan H. Chen et al. 10.3390/land10080825
- Large-Scale Controls of the Surface Water Balance Over Land: Insights From a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis R. Padrón et al. 10.1002/2017WR021215
- Responses of streamflow to vegetation and climate change in southwestern Australia N. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.03.005
- A novel method to quantify consumed fractions and non-consumptive use of irrigation water: Application to the Indus Basin Irrigation System of Pakistan G. Simons et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106174
- Reduced Runoff Due to Anthropogenic Intervention in the Loess Plateau, China Y. Li et al. 10.3390/w8100458
Latest update: 31 May 2023